Porsche Classic Radio
Porsche Classic Radio
What lies behind every classic Porsche? Famous legends. Thousands of racing victories. Countless memories. And now also a Radio Navigation System. Porsche Classic presents a completely redesigned Radio Navigation system. It combines state-of-the-art technology and classic design and is suitable for all classic models.
The Radio Navigation System developed by Porsche to fit perfectly into the dashboard, comes with two different knob designs to suit vintage cars and recent classics. The touchscreen operation as well as the knobs and buttons are based on the logic of the 2016 model year Porsche Communication Management (PCM). Compatible with your original audio system. User-friendliness and reception have been optimized in extensive testing. Latest navigation technology ensures ease of use and excellent readability. The route guidance on the high-resolution 3.5-inch display is available in 2D, 3D or as a basic arrow display.
The device also has iPhone, iPod, USB and AUX interfaces. Bluetooth functionality means that you can make calls from your vehicle – using an internal and external microphone. The classic design of the Porsche Classic Radio Navigation System reflects the device's analogue heritage, while the powerful sound echoes the digital future.
- Design tailored to the interior of classic Porsche vehicles
- Choose from two knob designs for vintage cars or recent classics
- Fits perfectly into the dashboard
- Extensive testing of user-friendliness carried out at the Technical University in Munich
- Operation via touchscreen, knobs and buttons
- Optimized high-resolution 3.5-inch display
- Latest navigation technology including Porsche-specific points of interest
- Route guidance in 2D, 3D and as a basic arrow display
- Map material on micro SD card (8 GB)
- Additional micro SD card (4 GB) included
- Regular updates of SD map material available
- Integrated TMC (Traffic Message Channel)
- Interface for iPhone, iPod, USB and AUX
- Telephone function including transfer of the phonebook via Bluetooth (max. four phones, each with 1,250 contacts)
- Output 4 x 45 watts
- Integration of factory-fitted sound systems
- External music sources and phonebook can be controlled from the display
- Internal and external microphone
- Prepared for the reception of Sirius XM radio, but an additional Sirius XM vehicle tuner and a subscription is required to use this function. Not included with this kit (some of our customers have used SiriusXM SXV300), visit an audio retailer or www.shop.siriusxm.com for more details.